Attach browser not working properly with chrome?

Hey guys,

So I’m having an issue where my attach browser activity isn’t functioning with google chrome, I think.
The selector is valid, and I also tried with the wildcard, as shown below.
The browser type is matched, Chrome.
When i test the workflow i either get an error in the output pane saying “attach browser is faulted” or no error and it just keeps on going, not doing the tasks, until i stop it. i let it run for 10 mins one time and had to stop it myself and there was no error showed.
I have the latest chrome version and the latest uipath studio version.
I do have several browsers opened at the same time, but none with the same url or name.
Also, this is the second workflow in my project where i stumble upon this situation; i can’t log out of the acme site because of the same attach browser faulted error…
Anyone else encountered this issue? Any suggestion? Please…


@Gaki

Run the workflow in debug mode and help me with screenshot of that error. So that we can help you better in this.

Hi @Gaki

I think it’s related to the title of the selector in attach browser. Try to make the title dynamic. Replace the work items part of it with a star wild card character.

1 Like

@Gaki
Have you selected the browser type

@Gaki - You must select browser type or must provide browser type variable …


I ran the workflow in debugging mode, this is what happens… i dont even get an error anymore… it just tries to process and gets stuck at the very begining…

I did. Still not working. Thanks.

I have also tried using the wildcard. still not working :frowning:

@Gaki

Could you please show me screenshot of your selector the one you used with wild card once.

1 Like

Its working now. i just restarted the uipath studio and its working now :expressionless:


thank you all for your support :beers:

1 Like