I’ve been in trouble over 1month
My robot don’t click save button after finishing first taxid’s January to December.
I’ve tried all the following things but no luck. Could someone please help me.
- “Save As” > Attach as a “Window” window, no as a “Browser”.
- “On Element Appear” >> “RepeatForEver” == False && “WaitVisible” == True
- “Click” >> “SimulateClick”
- use “find element” before the click
- use “delay” before the click
- use short cut key → It successed to save, but couldn’t click the close button.
Follow steps below, this should clear your issue
Let me know how it goes for you…
Thank you for your reply.
Already I click on the “Arrow” like this.
But when it comes to 2nd taxID, my robot can’t find the “Arrow”.
On the Click for the Arrow, edit the Selector, than UNCHECK the “Title”…
It worked propery!! Thank you sooo much.
Glad that it worked, happy learning
have you got the uipath certification
Only foundation training and orchestrator training.
These are only diplomas not certificates
This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.