Assignment 3.2: Dispatcher - Element Exists selector not working

Add this image to selector of Click Activity. It is not able to find the element.

now i got this kind of exception System exception. Max number of retries reached. Activity timeout exceeded at Source: On Element Appear Correct Next Page

Make sure you selector for On Element Appear is like this

1 Like

Hi - I’m having the same issue here with my On Element Appear activity. My selector is exactly what yours appears to be with the exception of using IE over Chrome. I’ve had to resort to setting ContinueOnError = True because it fails every time. Any suggestions?

Have you set RepeatForever to False ?

1 Like

No… That fixed it! Thanks so much.

1 Like

Hello,

I am also facing the same issue… I tried all the above solutions… But still it is failing to click the next page number…

Found the buggy part… Along with all the above solutions, you have to make sure that “Simulate Click” checkbox is unchecked. Hope this will help you … :+1:

4 Likes

Hello
i am also facing the same issue. tried all the possible solutions but not able to find the mistakes.
Please check the xaml files and tell me the mistakesReFrameWork-Dispatcher.zip (2.0 MB)

1 Like

I solved it

Thks, this worked for me

Hello
I am still facing this issue ,the selector is returning False,
can please look into my workflow and help me out !GetTransactionData.xaml (13.3 KB)

Hi Atul
Could you please help me with process.xaml?
I am getting below error.

"

{
“message”: “On Element Appear ‘SPAN’: Activity timeout exceeded”,
“level”: “Error”,
“logType”: “Default”,
“timeStamp”: “02:23:02”,
“processVersion”: “1.0.0”,
“jobId”: “f6f93aa4-ba8d-4c7e-bec8-8179078fd1bd”,
“robotName”: “StandardRobot”,
“machineId”: 105054,
“fileName”: “Process”,
“logF_BusinessProcessName”: “Framework”
}

Also I have set wait forever property false and unchecked simulate optn

Hi @ShibaK

I think process.xaml will be there in attached zip file.

It helped me. Thx.

Hi Guys. @TerraV1 @odajohnsen I found a solution for element exist selector issue and its working perfectly fine.

I am using chrome and facing same problem, using suugested selector , but every time element exist activity return false.

it worked for me too, thanks