Assignment 2:Selector Issue in selecting Months

selector
scraping
datascraping

Hello guys, Happy new year in advance!

I am stuck with this Assignment 2 for days. I am not able to select the months by following the methods given in the walkthrough. I gave the exact selector elements and still no success.

I used an Assign activity which contains a array of string containing months and then a a click activity. Please provide me with some valuable tips. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Attaching the error screenshot below;

IMG_28122017_172744_0

have you tried using uiexplorer and select the selector using it… I guess @ddpadil can help you :slight_smile:

Tried that too.but no success. I hope someone can help me soon.

@Henry Which assignment this is

Academy 2 assignment2… Generate yearly report ! Have you completed it? If yes, can you please help with that!

@Henry
The selector seems to be incorrect.It should be

> "<html title='ACME System 1 - Reports - Download Monthly Report' /><webctrl aaname='"+month+"' parentid='searchForm' tag='SPAN' />"

this month variable should have a single value example January.
To do that use for each activity for your months array.

Generateyearlyreport

While updating the selector and running the process,uipath is unable to find the element @priyanka.yadav18,Nextpageexists value is false everytime. @aksh1yadav
@vvaidya

hey @sreekanth

Replace the "&quot;" with " in selectors property.

Also you can’t put in in the Selector Editor window (don’t click the ellipses). Put the double quotes around your variable reference in the Property window.

ok @mwsupra.Thankyou

Thanks @aksh1yadav

First the value of month is January,But it is selecting november from the dropdown.In the same way it is selecting June for July.What should I do? @aksh1yadav @priyanka.yadav18
Regards,
Sreekant.k

Solved this issue by passing the index of months

Hey @sreekanth

Sorry Guys for Delayed Response :slight_smile:
i was not active from Months so :slight_smile: still don’t know :slight_smile:

Regards…!!
Aksh