Assignment 1 error

Hello!

UPDATE: So after I’ve modified a bit the program, it gets the values but I get this error now: “message”: “System error at initialization: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at Source: mscorlib”. How to deal with this?

I have completed the workflow from assignment 1 until this point: At this point, the framework configuration is complete. We can test the Main workflow by running it, and then checking the extraction of input data. Use the Output log window to see if the data is correct.
So I am running the Main and I get this error:

I don’t really understand why it doesn’t work.
If you have a minute, please give me a tip. Thanks!

Hi,

I have completed the workflow from assignment 1 in RPA Advance Training. When i run “Main.xaml” file in reframework, am facing below issue. I couldn’t figure out the issue, any solution will be appreciated.

Thanks!

@Delia_Panca - Please cross verify your Data\Config.xslx file it seems there are some missing Values which are not there in the Config file and you are using them in the project. Go through PDD walkthrough for Config file Settings, Constants and Assets sheet

@Lavanya- Go to Launch UI Explorer and make your own selector it solves lot of issues. In this particular case it seems there is some issue in your Invoke Workflow file which you are using for closing the application.

Disable it for testing and try to run the program and see what happens then

Hi,

I am facing issue in Assignment 1, When i try to run InitAllApplications to open UI Demo application, I am getting this error “message”: “Open application ‘UIDemo.exe UiDemo’ : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.”, I have gone through some solutions provided in the forum and nothing seems to be working. If I give the path directly in Filename field, it opens the application and enters username and pswd. But If i try to retrieve it from the config file, I am getting this error

hi, i am getting same error , can you explain how to solve it