Assign TransactionID Faulted

In Level 3 Assignment no.1 the workflow is getting stopped at Assign transacctionID.
2019-09-27_211617
Please take a look at the workflow and let me know what is going wrong with this.

ReFrameWork-master.zip (1.9 MB)

Thank you.

@Rohit_Mahale

May I know what error are you getting here ?

And also dt_Workitems is of type Array of Datarow or Datatable ?

It is showing Assign TransactionID Faulted, the dt_Workitems is a DataRow type.

@Rohit_Mahale

It should be array of Datarow but not Datarow.

Yes, Actually I meant the same, It is the Array of DataRow.

1 Like

@Rohit_Mahale

Out_TransactionItem is what type of variable ?

@lakshman
It is Array of DataRow.

@lakshman
I have attached my workflow so please take a look.
ReFrameWork-master V3.zip (1.9 MB)

Thank you.

@Rohit_Mahale

If you are using Orchestrator then Out_TransactionItem should be of type QueueItem else it should be DataRow in this case as TransactionData is of type DataTable.

1 Like

can you show us the variables/arguments panel and your full assign?

@lakshman
I am not using the orchestrator Out_transactionId is DataRow and TransactionData is DataTable. I have already attached the file if you wanna take a look.

Thanks.

Hey,

Below is my assignment file so please take a look.

ReFrameWork-master.zip (1.9 MB)

Thanks.

can you just do as asked? i prefer to not download and run ur workflow unless i deemed it necessary to take a look on my side…

also dropping it here can be seen as you are lazy to learn on where it went wrong yourself :confused:

@MythicGold

I have tried as much as I can with the knowledge I have besides, I did not understand your question that is why I asked you to take a look.

If you don’t prefer to help by being lazy to even take a look at it and not even being gentle with your words that is the issue on your side.

Thanks for responding though.

i am asking for this earlier. so send it here so we can find the cause and don’t send your whole workflow, the community does not like it :slight_smile: and it is a hassle to run the whole workflow coz we need to make lots of changes here and there just to get it to work. plus you don’t learn where your mistakes are, whats the point then?

lakshman don’t know how to help you because he specifically asked for the error, the exact error and you asked him to look through ur workflow, why else would he stop responding? sure i had an attitude back there coz i was annoyed when you asked me to view your workflow.

“can you show us the variables/arguments panel and your full assign?” this was my question and what you have responded me with? take a look at your workflow, if you responded with “sorry i dont get where i can find the variables/arguments panel, can you show me where they are?” i would have guided you, more people would have guided you along. if you don’t know how to troubleshoot, we can guide you as well.

so next time, if you don’t know, just say you don’t know. Dont attach workflow unless specifically asked.

1 Like

@MythicGold
Thanks for the clarification, so after the last time I have made some changes in the workflow. The workflow is running till the end but it’s not processing anything in sha1 and directly completing the workflow. I have attached the output file! and the screenshot also. The Local panel gets closed as the workflow completes. output.zip (2.4 KB)

Thanks.

can you run your debugger while setting breakpoints for your program, can you set it at the “type into” SHA1 webpage where u type into the textbox part, the moment it stopped, don’t hit continue and show me that activity and plus the left panel (find “Local” tab) open it and screenshot together.