App Integration not found in community edition

HI All,

I have downloaded the community edition of UI path and started using it. I couldn’t find the option to write the output to csv file. From the forum, I found that I need to download package called App integration. I have followed all the steps mentioned in the forum to get the app integration package but i couldnt find them. Can some one help me in this.

Thanks
Arun

Hi @Arunchettur

Try installing the package UiPath.Excel.Activities
It should be in there.

That’s awesome. Its working.

Each time when I open the application, App integration disappears and I need to reinstall it. Isn’t there a permanent solution for this?

Strange, it should stay as long as you saved the project.

Could you specify the version of UiPath Studio you are using? (Stable or Beta)

Are you maybe running the Studio from the installer .exe file instead of the installed Studio exe file over here:
c:\Users%userprofile%\AppData\Local\UiPath\

I have downloaded UI path community edition (UiPathStudioSetup.exe)from the official link that came in the mail after registration. I am facing many issues like unable to play the recorded scripts after restarting the application.

Could you share a stable version link.

I think the issue lies in the fact that you run the studio from the downloaded UiPathStudioSetup.exe file.

After the first run, it is being installed in this folder:
c:\Users\%userprofile%\AppData\Local\UiPath\

Please go to that folder on your harddrive and run the Studio from there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thankyou bro its working fine now.