API Key for Document Understanding

Hi Team,

I am using Enterprise On-Premise version of Orchestrator. I just need to get the API key for Document Understanding. I am not sure from where I will get that. Can anyone help me on this please?
Do we need to purchase anything separate for getting that? I am unclear about that. Please help

I orchestrator go to Licenses>Other services you will get seperate API key for document understanding.

if it is not available i think you have to purchase as it is a enterprise one

https://docs.uipath.com/document-understanding/docs/api-key

1 Like

Hi @NithyaSankar,

Its not available in on-prem orchestrator unless you get automation hub integrated in on-prem.

However, it is very much available on cloud orchestrator under Licenses for community/cloud users…

Hence, very limited features you would be able to use in on-prem version(only regex extractor etc where api key is not required).

Regards
Sonali

Thanks Sonali

Hi @NithyaSankar,

It would be good to mark a solution so this topic can be closed :slight_smile:

Regards
Sonali

Sure… :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi,
In one of the above replies the following is written:
Its not available in on-prem orchestrator unless you get automation hub integrated in on-prem.

This is not the case though. I am curious what the author meant with it, would you mind shining your light on this?

The current ways of getting to the API key of DU are described here: Cloud and On-Prem Usage

In short there are 4 options possible to obtain a DU API key:

1. Community Cloud
  2. Enterprise Cloud
  3. Enterprise on-prem with AI Center standalone
  4. Enterprise on-prem deployed on Automation Suite.

For all 4 options the DU API key can be found under Licenses for Document Understanding.

2 Likes