Job title: UiPath Developer with PowerAutomate Experience
Job role: RPA Developer
Country: United States
Company name: APi Group Inc
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
APi Group and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck and creating our own opportunities. APi Group accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value, and seizing new opportunities.
A global, market-leading business services provider of safety services, our mission is clear: We Build Great Leaders. We believe that anyone at APi is a Leader and one of our core pillars of success is our distinct leadership development culture.
We provide internally developed, cross-functional development programs across our businesses. Our culture of investing in leadership development at all levels of the organization has created an empowered, entrepreneurial atmosphere that facilitates organizational sharing of knowledge and best practices and enables the development of cross-brand solutions and innovation.
What we offer:
• Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Matching, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Profit Sharing
• Vacation, Paid Holidays, Company paid volunteer opportunities
Position: UiPath / Power Platform Developer
Reports to: Business Unit Support Services - RPA Program Manager
Description: The UiPath Developer will be joining a newly formed, growing team of engineers who are responsible for developing and
supporting applications end to end using the low-code UiPath Power & Platform for use across multiple companies in the Safety Services
The Developer will be focused on supporting and enhancing the various RPA initiatives across the segment. This will include VB.Net automations, Microsoft forms, web resources, embedded canvas apps, third-party integrations, ALM/DevOps, and other tools which interact
with business systems. This team will also partner with other developers across the family of companies to build scalable and quality solutions.
This position is a hybrid remote/in person position.
• Design and develop RPA solutions within UiPath according to requirements and quality standards
• Assist in creating integrations between UiPath and other Business Systems
• Use and drive programming patterns and standards that increase developer productivity and ensure supportability
• Develop automations using ReFramework methodolgy/techniques
• Maintain technical documentation on solutions developed
• Collaborate with System Leaders and Engineering Manager for Release Notes and Rollouts
• Ongoing support and administration of the various automations
• Participate in business analysis workshops to develop automation design goals
• Partner with business leaders to produce technical solutions to business problems
• Provide first line of education & support to our Citizen Developer community
• Continually stay up to date about new UiPath & Microsoft technologies to ensure best practices are used
• Collaborate across the APi family of companies to share ideas and solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in technical field, or three years experience as a Junior Developer or higher utilizing UiPath Studio
• Experience developing software solutions or automations – any language, Visual Basic experience preferred
• The ability to understand complex multi system business processes and build hyper-automations for them
• Prior knowledge of, or certifications in UiPath is required
• Prior knowledge of, or certifications in Microsoft Power Automate preferred
• Experience working in an Agile (Kanban or Scrum) environment preferred
• A spirit of innovation and drive to solve problems
• Team player who has a passion for learning, collaboration, and continuous development
• Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background, and reference check
Compensation: Base salary for this position will be between $70,000 - $105,000, in addition to benefits as listed above.
All qualified applicants with APi Group will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and
gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org