Any idea on how to manage two business rules

• After Extracting the values for the Vendor , Address and Country and compare them with the values from the previously extracted table from the Display All Vendors page (check for EXACT match for all fields!);
  • If the values for (Vendor* , Address and Country) are not matching, this should be categorized as a Business Rule Exception ;
  • If the Country does NOT belong to the group {““Romania””, ““France””, ““Germany””} , this should be categorized as the second Business Rule Exception . We can only process requests from these countries. Check the Country value extracted after the individual Tax ID search;

Good evening Vilma,

You can do this with two If activities, one right after the other.

The first one will check if (for example) vendorA = vendorB AND AddressA = AddressB AND CountryA = CountryB. If not, it will throw a business rule exception. If the values do match, the process will continue to the next If activity that checks if the country belongs to one of the three listed above.

1 Like

Thank you @chenderson for your reply.
That’s what I am doing but it stops throuing the following error message when I run it…

RemoteException wrapping UiPath.Core.BusinessRuleException: Not service available for this Provider
at System.Activities.Statements.Throw.Execute(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.CodeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance,
ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor,
BookmarkManager bookmarkManager,
Location resultLocation)

Do I have to add anything on the Handle Business Rule Exception on The SetTransactionStatus workflow ?

Process.xaml (22.0 KB)
Any help would be really appriciated.
Thank you
Vilma

I used try catch blocks for this case and it solved my issue. Throwing the Business rule exception in the exception section of the block

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.