The scenario is - I am trying to test a simple web based game by sending some hotkeys to perform a specific action that needs to be performed by an image which will be moving around and the web page has the following components…
- Web page with webctrl
- In the webctrl there is an animated image or an image which moves upon key pressed.
- This image will not stay in one place it will be moving within the boundaries of webctrl.
How can we
- Get the relative images data so when it moves I can highlight that particular image
- Also, how not to keep the focus on the background, so the relative image is always in focus and then we can perform action upon this.
What has been tried.
- Find image doesn’t seems to work properly. Or rather I should say it will only work if the image position is static
- Highlight doesn’t seems to focus after using “Set clipping region”
I am totally lost and request someone to help me out with this or provide some pointers.