"An item with the same key has already been added" error on "Test Activity" action

Hi! So I am trying to test a simple activity. I select the “Test Activity” option from the context menu, and then I press continue in debug mode and I get this error which stops the execution:

The workflow activity which I am trying to test looks like this

I previously used a Use Application/Browser activity in the workflow, but I doubt that could be the problem.
Any ideas?

Hi @tarau_bianca,

Could you check your variables and arguments when clicking on all the activities? Maybe there are double values in it.

If that is not the case, you could try to build a new workflow with these actions.

Kind regards,
Robert

1 Like

Hi!

I checked and there are no double values. But meanwhile I have found the solution! I put the activity in a sequence container and it worked. When I chose the “Test Activity” option for the whole sequence, it worked. I am not sure why, but It did. Thank you anyway for you suggestions!

1 Like

Hi @tarau_bianca,

Great for have it working! If you are on the new version, your sequences might also be hiding:

Kind regards,
Robert

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.