AI Fabric - No Data Manager Documentation

Hi guys,

Along the lines of Document Understanding new capabilities offered through AI Fabric:

I tried to use these models through the Enterprise Trial, however the model deployment is failing. I figured that it could be because these models require training before deploying the skill. I wanted to go through the documentation to understand how I can train these models through Data Manager that comes in as a part of AI Fabric. However, I was unable to find any link to Data Manager.

Have anyone used the Data Manager for enterprise trial? If so, what is the link that I can use to access it?
and if you have any documentation, it would be great if you can share the link for it…

1 Like

Hello @Lahiru.Fernando,

Data Manager is for now only available on premises, so you would have to request an On Premises Trial through your Sales representative. The documentation is here: https://docs.uipath.com/ai-fabric/v2020.4/docs/about-data-manager

However, which model are you trying to deploy, and how is it failing? Are you using AI Fabric in the Cloud through Automation Cloud?

Alex.

Additionally, @Lahiru.Fernando deploying Out of the Box models (Invoices, Receipts, Utility Bills, etc) does NOT require retraining unless you want to optimize/fine tune them on your own data. You should be able to deploy the models without any retraining. Please let me know if you run into any issues.

Thanks,
Alex.

Hi, I just wanted to clarify, is it that we cannot use Data Manager on docker on a local machine?