Advanced Training Acme website bug

Hey!

I’m currently having issue with the reset data feature on the acme website. Everytime I try to reset my test data, it stops before being done (the loading bar never gets full) and then it says that my test data has been reset, but when I check it, only items of type WI5 and WI3 are have been generated. Since Assignment no 2 requires WI4-items, it’s impossible for me to test my workflow.

More info: I have tried restarting my computer, tested a different device, reset cookies and cache, tested chrome, IE, Edge and firefox. I think the javascript is broken or my account is somehow bugged.

Sometimes the reset data freezes, without the bar getting anywhere, sometimes it gets a short bit before freezing. Sometimes I get WI1 items but NEVER WI4.

Can UiPath team please fix this bug asap?? thank you.

EDIT: I finally got WI4 items. It took me 3 hours (!) to get them. I think UiPath team should really look into the acme website cause it seems very buggy and unstable!

Hey @efagerholt

Sorry for the very late reply, but we did some improvements for the Test Data reset functionality.
If you still need it, now it should work better.

Best regards
Silviu