Reset your Test Data for Advanced Training(Academy 2) Assignment 1 taking too much time

I am trying to reset the data to test my workflow with new data. I tried it 2-3 time but it seems to be stuck at 20-30% . Has anyone else faced this issue ?

Which browser you are using? Switch to IE.

@Stefan_Vrabie - Any Idea? mate :slight_smile:

Regards…!!
Aksh

I have the same issue. It’s been like 10 minutes now since I am waiting for the data to reset, using IE. What should I do? :slight_smile:

I tried it in Chrome and it worked but it took 10-15 min.

Thanks for your reply. I started with IE and then switched to Chrome and it worked. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

IE or chrome, the data never resets for me. It remains same as below for hours together. frustrating :persevere:

Help pls…

Yeah I know :frowning: Try it in multiple browsers and clear cookies, close other instances of browsers. It will eventually work.

Finally resetted test data. “acme-test.com” - worst site i have ever encountered. Every now and then it throws error ‘server hung’. ufff…

UiPath team, please consider changing the assignments without involving this site. It is really frustrating and time wasting process to wait for this site to be up.