ACME System1 does not work!

The site does not work correctly, nothing is loaded. I can not do the exercise… I can’t reset data. @ovi

Hi! So I’ve been working on the academy advanced assignments for some time now. Now I’m trying to reset the test data on the ACME website (I’ve noticed the website sometimes performes slow for the last two days).

Unfortunately, it won’t complete the reset. I’ve let the reset run for 30+ minutes, but the progress bar shows little progress. I’ve tried restarting and letting it run for another 30+ minutes, but no result.
When I open work items, I get " Search Results
Oooops, it looks like you have no Work Items!".

What can I do? I’d like to turn in my assignment!

thanks!

2 Likes

Hi,

Update:
The update has been completed :slight_smile:

Reset Test Data functionality has been significantly improved - it should only take a few seconds to reset it now. The entire webpage should also feel more responsive in general.

Let us know if you encounter any issues!

The acme website is currently undergoing some maintenance.
It should be available again within an hour.

Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

I can’t get monthly reports for vendors…

Thanks for reporting. Could you try now? It should be fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Thanks, resetting data has been a lot faster since the update. However, since a few hours, the ACME site seems have some issues again. I can hardly connect, there are many 5xx server errors such as

Error 522 Ray ID: 46a368106ea5bdb6 • 2018-10-15 15:46:06 UTC

Connection timed out

@Whynotrobot Thanks, resetting data has been a lot faster since the update. However, since a few hours, the ACME site seems have some issues again. I can hardly connect, there are many 5xx server errors such as… < trimmed >

This should be resolved, UI Path employee on another thread mentioned they pulled the site down earlier for some upgrades and have since restored access. You can always use https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com (isup.me for short) to check if the site is actually down or if it’s just your connection.

If it’s still not working for you as of now, try flushing your DNS cache. On Windows > Start/Run CMD > in CMD console, type: ipconfig /flushdns > exit command prompt > refresh the site.