Added on Hyperlink on action Center form task ,but when i click on hyperlink file is not opening automatically

Added an Hyperlink on action Center form task and I’m not using the storage bucket store the file
example i have file in local folder “C:\Users\Downloads\Test Cases.xlsx” and when add this file path as hyperlink .
When im clicking on hyper link on orchestrator action center form task ,its not opening the file automatically .
Generally when we click on hyper link its opens the file.

any solution for thsi issue

maybe you can illuatrate more the failing with a screenshot

From general perspective we would interpret

• Action Form is running on a different machine
  • therfore the Path is not valid / the file is not present there

File is present on location
I’m not seeing any error, I’m able to add hyperlink to action center form, but when i click on hyperlink it’s not opening file automatically
If i take the file path from action center form and open on the file explorer its opening without any issue .
But why hyper link is not opening is by doubt ?

• is it ensured that the file is present at the machine which is rendering / offering the Action Form?
  • let us know the details like Orchestrator (on Prem, Automation Suite, Automation Cloud)
  • we doubt that the file is available at the location where the Action Form would point with Link
  • href link would also be within the file://// Syntax like:
    file:///C:/Users/Downloads/Test Cases.xlsx

[quote=“ppr, post:4, topic:744374”]
is it ensured that the file is present at the machine which is rendering / offering the Action Form?
yes

• let us know the details like Orchestrator (on Prem, Automation Suite, Automation Cloud) → On Prem
  • href link would also be within the file://// Syntax like:
    file:///C:/Users/Downloads/Test Cases.xlsx → tired with this syntax as well
    If i take a link tried to open it in file explorer ,im able to open it

Note : file is saved on shared drive