Activity 'get outlook mail message' returns incomplete mails

Hi, i am currently facing a problem with UI Paths ‘get outlook mail messages’ activity which
apparently gets different results when i change workstations.

I am retrieving the first 50 unread mails from the Inbox to a List<MailMessage> variable (this works without any problems). The variable is then used in a For each loop to write each mail body into a seperate .txt file with item.Body.ToString() (item variable is my iterator).

some txt files do not contain the full mail body depending on which workstation im on.

I am using:

  • UI Path Studio 2021.2.0-beta.44
  • Microsoft Outlook 2016

mails inside each workstation Inbox are identical. I also tried using item.BodyAsHtml.ToString()
with the same varying results like before.