ACME Test website not working

Hi,
I am not able to login to https://acme-test.uipath.com/account/login website. it is not showing any error message.

Could some one help me.

Thank You,
Naga Varma

https://acme-test.uipath.com/ site is not able to login… even If you provide correct credential it stay’s login page…

@ovi You may wanna have a look at this.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Hi all, there is indeed an issue with the ACME platform. It should hopefully be resolved soon.

We will keep you posted.

Update
@Naga_Varma @praburamaiah
The issue should be resolved.

1 Like

The issue is still not fixed and sometimes I am able to login and sometimes its not working. Please fix it.

I am facing the same issue… The website has a bug. It doesn’t respond after entering the credentials sometimes.

Hi,
Please someone help me. I could not reset the password in ACME Test as it does not send confirmation code to my email.

Can somebody help me on this? I could not complete the lesson in UiPath Acedemy.

I have raised ticket 103748 but no one responds me.

I was resetting my password on ACME and thought it (finally) worked, but when I started the Practical Exam just now I am unable to log into ACME. I opened a ticket with UiPath last week about ACME and never received a response. Now I will have wasted 1 of 2 attempts for the exam. Please fix this issue.

Hi,
I still could not reset my password. I have checked all spam emails throughly.
Can someone in UiPath Support please help…!
The ticket is 103748

Hello,
Is any facing an issue when trying to upload “Yearly file”? I am getting error “Some error occured”

Can anyone having the same issue?

I have got many problems with Acme today, it seems that something is wrong with acme website. Right now this website does not respond :frowning:

This is the error I am getting when uploading file.

Hi every body,

I have the same problem today, I canno’t acces to the Acme plateforme even i reset the password.

Could any one help please.

Thanks in advance

Hi @Sinoss

It should be fixed now :slight_smile:

it’s ok, thanks

1 Like

ACME website is not working again. Please check and confirm.

ACME website is not working, can anyone help.

We will look into it, thank you for your patience :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update. Could you please also check the certification website. Its not working since morning.

Website is not available now.

1 Like