About the Reboot Your Skills 2021 category

Hi Delia!!!

That will send to your registered mail id(Reboot your skills) and this is the link**uipath.com/rebootyourskills.**

Happy Learning :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: and Happy Automation :+1: :+1: :+1:

Regards,
Thilagavathi

1 Like

Hi Diana

How we can access the Office hour and Uipath Academy webinar recording??

1 Like

how can i get recording of the sessions?? as I missed it because of timezone confusion

1 Like

Looking forward to getting started !!

1 Like

Hello everyone, greetings from Spain

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
I’m new here. Just finished exercise “get strong password”
good material easy to follow… :+1:

1 Like

Buenas tardes desde España! Mi nombre es Jose y estaré encantado de aprender mucho con vosotros durante las próximas semanas.

1 Like

5 posts were split to a new topic: I did not receive any email on monday or today

How to get the previous webinars??

2 Likes

Hi Diana, just wondering we are having the session for EET 3:00pm - 4:00pm? there are bunch of folks on the Zoom meeting but host is not there?

1 Like

@dianamorgan - Hi Diana, just wondering we are having the session for EET 3:00pm - 4:00pm? there are bunch of folks on the Zoom meeting but host is not there?

1 Like

@NAP hello, the session has just ended, it happened an hour ago. We will post the recording later today.

We will be posting the recordings within a day after it happens on the same table above!

1 Like

ok thanks!

1 Like

Hi @dianamorgan. Can you update the time table above, because everyone joined EET 3:00pm - 4:00pm, but as you said it ended an hour ago.

Sorry for the miscommunication! The table has been updated with the accurate time zone. We will post the recording later today, but feel free to join our AMER time zone as well later today.

Hello and thank you - I am looking forward to these next four weeks!

1 Like

Hello everyone

1 Like

Will there be certification provided after completion of this course??

1 Like

Hello from Illinois!

1 Like