Uipath Apps seems to be a promising platform, which will definitely be a hit in the near future.
The product still seems to be in its early stages, so there’s always room for new features and improvements.
Here are few suggestions/recommendations related to Apps:
- Default values for a dropdown(A default list of values).
- Similar to “Start process”, the “Open page” event can have a condition to decide what can be done before start and after completion of page. Also, to wait for completion of the stage.
- Container sizing is limited to change at fixed proportional points(the width and height cannot be modified at any position)
- Direct integration with Data Services.
- Usage of basic .Net functions like starts with, ends with, etc.
- Secure textbox for password field(******)
- Basic validation for input fields like(Phone no. length, Number only, email format, mandatory field, etc)
- Publish apps as an executable(.exe) from cloud, instead of the current process to use electron wrap using external route.
Apps is a very interesting low-code/no-code platform offering the best way to make RPA a more reliant end-to-end process automation.