About the Apps category

All your feedback and bug reports for UiPath Apps go here. Please use feedback and bug tags respectively.

Let’s brain storm together how to make UiPath products better for everyone!

If you do not feel like posting yourself, feel free to browse the topics and vote on your favorites. The more votes a topic gets, the bigger chance it will be spotted and implemented by our devs!

2 Likes

Hi Team,

Uipath Apps seems to be a promising platform, which will definitely be a hit in the near future.
The product still seems to be in its early stages, so there’s always room for new features and improvements.

Here are few suggestions/recommendations related to Apps:

1. Default values for a dropdown(A default list of values).
  2. Similar to “Start process”, the “Open page” event can have a condition to decide what can be done before start and after completion of page. Also, to wait for completion of the stage.
  3. Container sizing is limited to change at fixed proportional points(the width and height cannot be modified at any position)
  4. Direct integration with Data Services.
  5. Usage of basic .Net functions like starts with, ends with, etc.
  6. Secure textbox for password field(******)
  7. Basic validation for input fields like(Phone no. length, Number only, email format, mandatory field, etc)
  8. Publish apps as an executable(.exe) from cloud, instead of the current process to use electron wrap using external route.

Apps is a very interesting low-code/no-code platform offering the best way to make RPA a more reliant end-to-end process automation.

Regards,
Joesh

Hi @loginerror

In Uipath Apps my suggestion as follows:

1.There should be refresh button activity i.e in which page should be refreshed and new values automatically pop up in uipath apps dashboard or set a timer activity should be there in which page automatically refresh after a certain period of time given by the user and new values will be shown on the apps dashboard.

2.If we are making login validation page, in textbox activity there should be property of password masking or any new activity related to password masking.

I think these suggestion would be considered.

Regards
Naman Jain