Abbyy OCR - AbbyInternalError

I am using a licensed version of Abbyy Finereader to read some scanned pdf documents on Windows 7, which worked fine after installation. In my workflow, I am just trying to read a pdf and save the text in a TextFile. I am suddenly getting this error message - “Error Performing OCR:AbbyInternalError”.Has anyone faced this issue? Please let me know how to fix this.

Hi @rav,
Could you please give us more details? Screenshot of whole error and (if it’s possible) example of workflow where you have this error would be cool :slight_smile:

@Pablito,
Thanks for the response. Attached screenshot below.

@Pablito Workflow
I am not able attach a image currently. My workflow is simple , Just using the Abbyy OCR engine in a “Read PDF with OCR” activity → writing the save text variable to a text file.

@rav I see that someone had similar issue:

Seems that problem might be strictly related to Abbyy product. But something is going through my mind. You said that it was working before and problem occurred just now. Please maybe try to downgrade UiPath.UiAutomation.Activities dependency to one version back in Manage Packages. Let me know if this has changed anything.

No @Pablito. That dint help. I am trying to reach out to Abbyy, will update if that helps. Do you think anything else could help ?

Thanks
rav