You can always modify the maximum number of retries for a Queue in Orchestrator once it’s been created

Hello Team,

I think answer is true but am not sure could you please help me on this.

Hi @Sushma_Ganapatisa,

This depends on the Orchestrator version. UiPath rolled a feature within Orchestrator which allows editing the max number of retry in queue settings. This happened somewhere between 19.10.XX. 21.10.XX

If the Orchestrator version is equal to or greater than 21.10.XX then the answer to this question in True

The screenshot below is from Orchestrator version 21.10.xx. As you can see the Max # of retries is mutable.

The answer to the question is False for all versions of Orchestrator before 21.10.XX where it did not allow the user the change the max number of retry number after creating a queue. In short, it was immutable.

Headsup
It looks like you are on Udemy and trying to take some mock tests, be aware that the UiARD and UiRPA both check for

UiRPA

UiARD

So the above answer should be True ideally, but the course instructor might have missed to update this.

1 Like

Hi @jeevith

Thanks for the response, Yes I am preparing for UiRPA .

could you please let me know How many questions do we get on the official UiPath Certified RPA Associate Exam?

Hi @Sushma_Ganapatisa,

I think it depends on the shuffle of exam sets. I think I got around 60 odd questions in both UiRPA and UiARD exams.

Goodluck to you with the exam!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.