Write number at end of culumn

Hey guys its me again
I want to write a value at the end of a column, the number of row of the data is different from files, so I want to make the robot always write it at the end
This is how I get the value of each row

HI @Juandix

try this in assign

Currentrow(“Your column”) = Currentrow(“Your column”).Tostring + “Any value you want to add”

Ideally its better to read whole data into Datatable and then perform manipulations and write back

cheers

So this will write the number at the end of the column this is how my excel file looks

I want to write the info in column B row 11 but the size of the table changes everytime

Hi @Juandix

You want to write something at end of row or cloumn?

Can you show how the output looks so that it is more clear

cheers

Sorry for the confusion i mean at the end of the row i dont have anything in the output just the sum of the numbers in the collum b

Hi @Juandix

Ok no problem

So first read the data into datatable (dt) using the read range activity with headers property checked

Then use a write cell and give the cell value as follows for writing in B column at the end

“B” + (dt.rowcount+2).tostring

Basically its counting thw rows and adding 2 as there is one header at the top and we need to write in next line

Cheers

I have this error

This is how I understood your solution

Hi @Juandix,

What about below

Col1 = YourColumnName

dt.AsEnumerable.Sum(Function (x) If(Double.TryParse(x.item(“Col1”).ToString, 0), Double.Parse(x.Item(“Col1”).ToString), 0)).ToString

Xaml
Sequence11.xaml (9.2 KB)

Range = “B”+(dt.RowCount+2).ToString

Best,
Rajkumar

Hi @Juandix

To be exact this is what you need to write

Excel.Sheet("Prueba").Cell("B" + (dt.rowcount+2).tostring)

Please make sure to replace inverted comma if you are copy pasting it

Hope this helps

cheers

Hi @Juandix

If this is fixed can you please mark the solution and close so that it helps others as well

If not happy to help

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.