Working with Check Box

On the basis of input given before the screen mentioned. I need to uncheck the current check box and check the new check box as per user input. and the save the setting.

Please be more clear about your question… Is Web application? Citrix? What is?
What Checkbox are you talking about?

In the above screen …there is a box with service area and with 5 check boxes.
in the check boxes I am trying to check the check box with dynamic selector created by me.
“<webctrl parentid='ctl00_main_cboServiceAreas_ListBoxSelectItems_i”+deptselector+" tag=‘INPUT’ type=‘checkbox’ />".

but this selector is giving error invalid.

What about “id” property of every checkbox? I’m Seeing you are using “parentId” to identify a checkbox… Use UiExplorer to get more properties about a single checkbox control.

For 47 - <webctrl parentid=‘ctl00_main_cboServiceAreas_ListBoxSelectItems_i3’ tag=‘SPAN’ aaname=‘47 - Deli & Cheese’ /
For 2 -
<webctrl parentid=‘ctl00_main_cboServiceAreas_ListBoxSelectItems_i1’ tag=‘SPAN’ aaname=‘2 - Meat & Seafood’ /

these are the selectors .

Your first Selector points to “tag = input” but your previous selectors are pointing to “SPAN” tag… :thinking:
What are the selectors for Checkboxes controls?

selector with txt is for check box only and span is complete checkbox with name.

can you tell me you need selector for only check box or complete check box with label name.

Just CheckBox Selectors to know if they have an ID or Name to Identify them as Unique or Part of a Group of controls.

Would be good if you can explain What kind of Check/Uncheck operations you are trying to do.

What I want from this screen is I need the Bot to check the check box as per user input before this screen and check the input given by user before this screen