Job title: RPA/IA Developer/Consultant (UiPath)
Job role: RPA Developer
City: Pan India
Company name: WonderBotz
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Associate 3 to 5 years
1. Developer Role and Responsibilities
Your specific duties will be based upon your experience as an RPA /IA developer. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and delivering RPA/IA solutions in accordance with WonderBotz standards and best practices. You will work closely together with our enthusiastic team of both business and technical specialists. You will be part of a fast-growing and successful team that helps our clients get the maximum benefit.
2. Expected Activities:
- Support development of RPA/IA strategies, including assessing opportunities
- Under the supervision of more experienced developers, define, design and develop automation on leading RPA platforms (i.e., UiPath) for clients, including POCs, pilots and production automation. More senior developers will be expected to work independently
- Participate in workshops and interviews with business process SMEs to gather and confirm business process details & documenting process definitions. More senior developers will lead these workshops and interviews.
- Participate in design and configuration sessions and apply feedback to improve and enhance work products. More senior developers will lead these sessions.
- Work-alongside newly trained developers to guide and mentor them.
3. Qualifications and Skills
- Have mastered or have a strong desire to master a leading RPA tool (UiPath and others), including advanced RPA vendor certification.
- At least one year of hands-on experience with at least one of the following programming languages (e.g. .Net, Java, VB, C#/C, HTML/CSS, Python, Web Services, mainframe, web applications, SQL, data integration tools, technical automation tools). More senior developers should have a minimum of 2 to 4 years of this hands-on experience.
- Reasonably proficiency in reading Microsoft Office Visio or other equivalent process flow-charting tool or workflow-based logic
- Extra - Any prior work or academic experience with Document management and processing tools (e.g. Kofax, ABBYY, Data Cap), Data integration tools (e.g. Informatica, Microsoft SSIS), Technical automation tools (e.g. shell scripting, PHP), or Business process management tools (e.g. Pega).
4. Desired characteristics in candidates
- Effective communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Analytical and proven problem-solving skills
- High Emotional IQ
- Embraces challenges
- Team-orientation rather than an individual contributor
5. Compensation and start dates
- Hiring now for immediate start
- Salary: Competitive base and bonus determined by level and experience
- Benefits: Healthcare, relocation, vacation, holidays
- Training: WonderBotz provides training, depending upon experience level, with the expectation that candidates will pass the vendor developer certification exam by end of their training period.
- Headquarters, training and innovation centre: Las Vegas, NV
- US professional services hubs: Princeton-NJ, Boston-MA and additional major cities
- India RPA Factory: Ahmedabad-Gujarat
Apply here: UiPath Developer - WonderBotz - Career Page