Which Trigger scope package should I install?

I need to Know Which Trigger scope package should I install? so I can use it in my robot!

Hi @Antri_Mohamed_Wassim_CW ,

What product are you using - Studio or StudioX? And can you give us more information about what you are trying to automate?

Thanks,
Raluca

Hi @Raluca_Laic,
I’m using StudioX and I need to upload a file from my local OneDrive to a site that we are using in my entreprise and I need to launch the Robot when the file is added to my local OneDrive!
I hope it’s clear enough for you.

Thanks,
Wassim.

Hi,
Does anyone have an idea or another way to automate this manual process?

Hi @Antri_Mohamed_Wassim_CW ,

At the moment, we don’t have a trigger for this in StudioX and we’re currently working on releasing this trigger. Just to make sure I understand this right, you’re looking for a trigger when a file is created in One Drive?

I’ve assigned this to @AlexCrijman who is working on the Microsoft Office 365 package. One thing to remember is that StudioX runs processes in attended mode.

Thanks,
Raluca

Hey Antri,

With Microsoft Office 365 package version 2.1.1 you have a OneDrive Trigger called File Created which gets fired whenever you add or you copy a file in the specified Location.
After that, you can just use a Move File/Folder Activity to move your file to SharePoint Site.

I attach a small example.

Move New File Demo.zip (218.8 KB)

As a side, we have launched in Public Preview our new Studio called Studio Web where you can build this workflow and much more directly in Cloud. Everything you need to do is to ask your Admin to give you access to it to studio.uipath.com
Soon, you will find this requested workflow in StudioWeb as Template.