When I start UiPath Studio, I get an error

Hello!
Please help! When I start UiPath Studio, I get an error:

23.4.0-beta.12241+Branch.release-v23.4.0.Sha.be54cb29c47168fa58c4ddc437b353fa4a43364e

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Ошибка: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.ShellApplication.StudioShellApplication.LoadPlugins(IProfile profile)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.StudioApplication.StudioApplication.PostLicenseInitAsync()
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.ShellApplication.StudioShellApplication.HandleAquireLicense()
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.ShellApplication.StudioShellApplication.OnTempWindowLoaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.b__128_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.CallbackWrapper(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
— End of stack trace from previous location —
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Run()
at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
at UiPath.Studio.Shell.ShellApplication.StudioShellApplication.HandleBeforeLicensingInit()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.StudioApplication.StudioApplication.StartApplication()
at UiPath.Studio.Core.StudioApplication.StudioApplication.Start(String args), HResult -2147467261

@sozdaiblog

The error is saying that if you are passing any variables / Arguments if those are getting null values then usually this error will appear

So, you check and see
Also, this is using the beta version from studio, recommended to check the error if you are getting from previous process or if you start from new?

Hope this may help you

Thanks,
Srini

Thanks for the answer! I installed Studio on another computer and am trying to just log in to it and under my account, but this error appears.

@sozdaiblog

Can you check that is the both system installed with the same community edition and same version?

Thanks,
Srini

Yes, the versions are the same. Yesterday I installed it on one computer, and today on another.

@sozdaiblog

Can you share the screenshot at which screen you are facing this issue with the error appearing?

Thanks,
Srini

It’s mean that you have created a variable but not initialized it. it is a run time error due to initialization.
for e.g, we create a data table variable but do not initialize so it gives us error

Hello! So I’m not creating anything, I’m just trying to open the program

@sozdaiblog

This seems to be error with installation
I suggest to uninstall and re-install

If still you are facing the issue, you better download a stable community version

Hope this may help you

Thanks,
Srini

I reinstalled 4 times, it doesn’t help! Can you give a link to the stable version?

I have uninstalled the latest version 2022.10.3 and installed the 2021 version (Luckily I have previously downloaded the .msi file) this resolved the issue for me. after a few days, it got auto-updated to the latest version 2022.10.3 (where I had an issue previously ) and now I don’t see any issue.

11:19:53.1494 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio] [4] System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path ‘C:\Program Files\UiPath\Studio\Nuget.config’ is denied.

It’s in the logs

@sozdaiblog

Open that file and look for dependencies.
Check if dlls for all the dependencies are present.

Hope this is helpful
Cheers