Know more on the problem where UiPath Studio throws exception while opening - "Object Reference not set to an instance of an object".
This error occurs when trying to access a null variable (not initialized correctly). If it fails for all the workflows or while loading, the below steps can be tried:Check if the mentioned error message is visible in event-viewer :
- If yes then please follow below steps :
- In the error message, path of machine.config file will be mentioned.
- Open this file and look for dependencies.
- Check if dlls for all the dependencies are present.
- If not, then download the same from internet and place them at location "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualStudio.Diagnostics.ServiceModelSink"
More details → HERE