What's the difference between cloud.uipath.com and uipath.cloud.com?

What’s the difference between cloud.uipath.com and uipath.cloud.com? How to access uipath.cloud.com ?

1 Like

Hi @Surya_Narayana_Korivipadu, I hope you are doing well.
Why do you want to access uipath.cloud.com?
cloud.uipath.com will provide you everything regarding UIPath automation cloud.

Thanks & Regards,
Shubham Dutta

cloud.com is a Citrix Service. Likely UiPath internally uses Citrix Workplace to manage aspects of their internal infrastructure.

How did you come across it? Was it just a simple mixing up the URL when typing it out?

1 Like

I heard about uipath.cloud.com from my colleagues. I don’t know how they got that link.

Due to our company’s privacy policy, I’m not able to use cloud.uipath.com. At the same time, due to lack of RPA infrastructure experts, I do not want to try uipath automation suite installation on our VMs. I am checking if UiPath can provide their platform as a service(similar to cloud.uipath.com, but in our company’s private network). So I thought, uipath.cloud.com may be related to that

Not that I am aware of.

Automation Suite is a mostly all in one solution which you can deploy a number of products to various types of infrastructure including bare metal servers, Private solutions like VMware, Nutanix and Cloud Services like AWS, Azure and Google Cloud.

If you don’t have the expertise in house, UiPath has a few levels of Support package, one of which gives you a TAM that more or less embeds themselves as part of your team (as far as UiPath is concern). There are also Consulting Partners for UiPath that can facilitate getting you up and running and help in other aspects of your operations on a term basis.

Best way to find out if they offer any UiPath SaaS in a Citrix environment would be to ask Customer Service.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll talk to UiPath customer service

Hey @Surya_Narayana_Korivipadu

:sweat_smile: I believe it is just the mistyping of URL and somehow you landed in the UiPath’s internal site.

https://cloud.uipath.com is the one which provides the automation suite services for us.

Thanks
#nK

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.