What is relation between Waitforready and timeout property?

Can you please help to explain relationship between Waitforready and timeout property? Is there any dependency between these 2?

@ashwini.magar92 : Hello wait for ready wait object appears and timeout automatically exit after some duration

1 Like

@Shriharsha_H_N Thanks for your input. Agree but I am just trying to understand is there any relation between them ? any dependencies if both are selected simultaneously?

I believe the question is, does the timeout countdown start immediately, or does the timeout countdown start only after the wait for ready is satisfied. For example, with a 30 second timeout, if it takes 3 seconds for watforready.complete to trigger, does that mean a total of 33 seconds, or is the timeout clock counting down while waiting for ready.

@postwick : Exactly, I wanted to understand this dependency between them. If both properties are enabled simultaneously, how both will work ?

Hi Team,
Please help for above query.

@loginerror Any input on the above? I was under the impression the Timeout countdown begins immediately, so it the page is not loaded within the Timeout period, it will throw an exception.
However, this post suggests that the Timeout countdown does not begin until the page is fully loaded.

I believe it might be a better question for @gheorghestan. I’m not sure.