Wait for website to open

Which activity shoul I ise to wait for my website open? Sometimes it is open to quickly and somwtimes it takes time and give error.

I used latest use browser/ application activity.

You can use “Element Exist” activity. To check whether an element exists first before you proceed to your actions.

2 Likes

Use Element Exist

1 Like

Hi @pari_patel

Here is the sample workflow
Sequence.xaml (6.9 KB)

Process will be like
1)Use find element and check the attribute like (title,aaname ,text or something ) and copy the word
2) Use Wait attribute and choose the attribute which you have copied and give the element of find element and it will wait dynamically

1 Like

Thank you It works

Thanks

Thank you

That’s great , Happy Automation

Please close the topic by marking it as solution

Regards
Sudharsan

Thanks, I also managed to solve my problem. I thought there was another issue, but fortunately, it wasn’t. For me, it is important that the site works well so that it is easier to access and especially for my site’s SEO. By the way, I was shocked when I saw how difficult is to find a good SEO service. Thanks to my friend who recommended this one Develux SEO Services: https://develux.com/seo-services. I have never thought that it is possible to boost my organic traffic in a short time. Now I am full of work thanks to it.