URGENT PLEASE HELP! How do I solve this image error?

I have a flow like this, I created this flow to adjust the image size.

The variable “imgFolder” is the image folder from the results I get on the website. then the variable “sizeImg” for the resized image folder and the variable “bmp” the value of the desired image size.

now, I want to make the robot take an image from the Img folder then resize it and save it to the ImgSize folder.

But when the “Load Image” activity is run, it experiences an error message.

How do I solve this image error?

@Kia1
Please check your variable imgFolder is a valid file path or not. It seems that it’s a folder path instead.

@Kia1
Check whether you have provided one specific file name or an entire folder, in that case you should loop through each img and provide that as an input

I have confirmed the path, but the error message still remains. Can you help me with an example file or image?

I have confirmed the path, but the error message still remains. Can you help me with an example file or image?

@Kia1 What’s the extension of the image files present in img folder?

Regards,
Ajay Mishra

Yes, that’s right, the image file extension in the images folder

@Kia1 Can you specify exaclty? like “.jpeg” or “.png” or multiple formats?

I use the “png” format

@Kia1 Use below mentioned logic in your code:

arr_ImagePath = Directory.GetFiles(imgFolder,"*.png")

Note: arr_ImagePath is Array of String.

Attaching .xaml for reference:
Image_Sequence.xaml (7.6 KB)

Regards,
Ajay Mishra

Thankyou, I’II try

Is it possible without using the “For Each” loop because the flow that I created is already inside the loop activity?

Simply put, after the robot gets an image and then saves it to an image folder, the robot will immediately “Resize Image” and save it again to a different folder until the last activity and loop over the next datatable.

I have made a flow almost the same as this, when I try to run UiPath on the activity above it will run according to the datatable but in the “Resize Image” sequence it always repeats first until all the image files in the image folder are used up even though it doesn’t need to be like that.

@Kia1 Can you share the .xaml if possible?

Regards,
Ajay Mishra

sorry, saya tidak bisa share filenya hanya berupa gambar

@Kia1 Yes, You can do it without using for loop, while downloading the image from website just put the file path of the image in Load Image activity!

Regards,
Ajay Mishra

I have tried taking it directly from the image web path but the same error message still appears

tiba tiba indo wkwk…