Update Robot credentials using orchestrator API

Hello to everybody!
I’m trying to update the robot credentials using the orchestrator API, in the swagger web page.
So I used the /odata/Robots/UiPath.Server.Configuration.OData.GetRobotsFromFolder(folderId=${folder_id})to retrieve all my robots and then I used the specific ID to try to change the credentials using this api
/odata/Robots(RobotID), but it says that the robot does not exist.
I put the Robot id on the placeholder, but I dont know if I’m doing something wrong.

Thanks for all the help in advance.

@mar.licciardello try checking robot availability with other operations like running a sample job or something.

If that’s working then issue is with API URL else it’s the Robot which might not be properly configured or nonresponsive or something else.

Ashok :slight_smile:

Hii, thank you so much for your answer. The robot is currently working since there are job shceduled on that one.
I’m not sure if that is the correct api to use actually, I need to update the credential for that robot everytime that I change the password for the update.