Update Extract Structured Data to fetch additional data without recreating Data Scraping Wizard

Hi,

I’m extracting some data usig Data Scraping wizard, it’s working fine.
Now I wanted extract data for few more column. How can I update the activities without re-creating Data Scraping wizard?

Thanks !

Hi @Rohit_More

Try this–

1. Open the workflow where the Data Scraping wizard is located.
  2. Find the “Extract Structured Data” activity in the workflow and click on it to select it.
  3. In the properties panel, click on the “Edit Extract Metadata” button.
  4. This will open the Data Scraping wizard again, allowing you to make changes to the data extraction process.

Thanks!!

Hi @Nitya1

Thanks for the response.

Tried to edit and getting below screen but it’s not opening the wizard:

Hi @Rohit_More,

Do you want to edit Data Scraping wizard logic for extracting more columns on same workflow or other workflow?

Hi @Aakash_Singh_Rawat

I want to edit in the same workflow to extract some more columns

Are these columns (which you want to extract later) not visible at the starting or they are visible only for few pages?

Actually these are not column, but it’s structured data, I couldn’t share the data, but it is similar to below screenshot

Well, if these fields are visible always on every page, why don’t you extract all of them at once and filter the datatable later on the fields you don’t want.

Instead of creating new data scraping workflow, initiated Data Scraping wizard, configured, and copied MetaData definition and used it in my existing workflow

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.