Unbale To Update the data in different rows In excelSheet

Hi All,

As per the below snap i have same account name but different entitlement name. Once after checking i have to update the “state” column for every row. Currently i am using below excel application for updating but it is overwriting in same cell.Can anyone please help me to solve this issuse.

Thanks,
Ramya

Hi,

Do you have a loop to iterate through each row?

Best regards,

Hi,

use datatable, use read range and take all the data into datatable, and iterate all the rows, based on your condition update the column values and after for each row write this updated datatable to excel.

mark this as the solution if it helps :slight_smile:
Happy Automation.

Hi @Rahul_Dhumne,

I am not using any for each row activity is there any other way to solve this issuse.

Thanks,
Ramya

Hi @melanie ,

I am not using any for each row activity.

Thanks,
Ramya

Hi @yandrathiramya ,

As per your screenshot you are updating value to F column bot as per excel the state column is C.

Can you clear this on which cell you want to update value?

Hi @ermanoj3101,

I want to update it in “C” column only.

Thanks,
Ramya

@yandrathiramya

For updating the columns you can check below

Reference

Hope this may help you

Thanks

Then check your lookup data table index what it is coming, if the headers included in it you have to do +2 to Aveska_OutputValue (ex- Aveska_OutputValue + 2) so that it can update in excel.
To update in on Cell use write range activity and give address as “C” + Aveska_OutputValue.ToString

Hi @ermanoj3101 ,

I am updating in write cell in the same way only .But it is over always over writing in first cell only

Thanks,
Ramya

So it will overwrite the cell value only and that’s correct.
If you want this should be reflected on each cell then you have to use foreach row and iterate each value one by one and update it’s value with respect to column.

But you are not using for each row?

If you want to process each record one by one then you have to use for each row so that you can get the index and that can be used as your cell value or directly you can update data row and then write it to excl

Hi @yandrathiramya

Please refer to the xaml below.

Try.xaml (6.8 KB)

Regards

Hi @pravin_calvin ,

Thankyou for creating sequence but when i am trying to open one of the activity is missing even i have updated to latest version as well.

Thanks,
Ramya

@yandrathiramya

Please refer to the screenshot below for continuation.

Regards