Unable to use Maintenance Mode API - Error 400 Bad Request.
Issue Description: Using UiPath.WebAPI.Activities[1.9.2]
Example: POST for https://ORCHESTRATOR_URL/api/Maintenance/Start?phase=Draining&force=true&killJobs=false
Resolution: Check to ensure that
- The Force parameter is set to false if being used for /api/Maintenance/Start
- Admin and Write permissions are required
- The Maintenance mode is only available to the Host Tenant.
Investigation Steps: Test with Postman
- API call fails if the force parameter is set to true for /api/Maintenance/Start
Example: POST for https://ORCHESTRATOR_URL/api/Maintenance/Start?phase=Draining&force=false&killJobs=false
During this time:
- Robot communication with Orchestrator is still active (i.e. logs are uploaded, queue items are added);
- No new jobs can be created;
Stopcommand is sent to all running jobs;
- All schedules are paused;
- The Orchestrator interface is unavailable to everyone during maintenance.
Note: If any jobs do not complete, or are too long to wait, you have the ability to send a
Kill command for all remaining jobs using the
Results when tried to access the Orchestrator website:
Read more on the below: