Unable to update my Orchestrator workflow

I downloaded a workflow from Orchestrator and then after modifying it whenever I am trying to upload it back to Orchestrator, i am getting error. I am getting error like this “Object reference not set to an instance of object”. How to solve this?

The complete error is like this:

19.11.0-beta.2+Branch.release-v2019.11.0.Sha.a63f04440c571d1ce4db01f500029852a5448737

Error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.g__UpdateEntry|10_3(ZipArchive package, String oldName, String newName, Action2 transformer) at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.<>c__DisplayClass10_1.<CheckUnicodeId>b__8(ValueTuple2 file)
at UiPath.Shared.EnumerableExtensions.EnumerableExtensions.ForEach[TSource](IEnumerable1 source, Action1 action)
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.CheckUnicodeId(String id, String destinationFilePath)
at UiPath.Project.Deploy.ProjectPackageManager.BuildPackage(IWorkflowProject project, String destinationFolder, String releaseNotes)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.<>c__DisplayClass50_0.b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.d__50.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Shared.Project.BaseWorkflowProjectFactory.d__49.MoveNext(), HResult -2147467261

This is most likely the case because you didn’t specify the input parameters of your Code correctly.

The code is working fine if I run it manually from my Studio. bu whenever I am trying to push it to orchestrator then I am getting error.

Hi @satishkr639,

I’m facing the same issue. Did you manage to solve this? Thanks