Unable to open java application using open application activity

I am trying to open a simple java application (both Jar and Exe versions) using the Open Application Activity, UI path is throwing exception.

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Selector not found
at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.EndExecute(NativeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.AsyncNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

When the same activity is used for opening any other application except java app, it works perfectly fine.
I have installed the Java extension to UI path studio but did not help.

Current workaround:
Created a shortcut for the same application
Used a hotkey activity in UI Path studio, I was able to launch the application
This workaround will not suffice but just to proceed with the automation I am using this.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi @Shreya_Sinha,

You can use start process activity and give a try.

Thank you… But other than java application it is working… In java application we are facing problem that it is not starting freshly if it is open from before

Hii anil…
Can we clear the JOBS history of uipath orchestrator…!

Hiii…
Can anyone tell me that can we capture field color if input data is wrong and update that color as error message in excel.