Unable to login with valid credentials Acme - System 1 test website

Hi, i have done 3 password resets already. i was able to login manually the second time. i am not able to login again anymore. It seems there is some issue with the system even if i entered valid credentials.
Please help #UiPath Support.
Thanks

i am also facing the issue ,can some one help on this.

@Roxana_Stratila, @Shradha_Upadhyaya Any ideas\advice ?

One more reported in the other post as well

But i had an account and have been testing my code until yesterday when i completed all tests data for once. and it stopped working for me to login :frowning:

I bet something to do with the test data as per the previous posts but it’s strange. hopefully someone can resolve it quickly

Unable to login ACME. The login page doesn’t respond even if the username and password are given manually.

I’m also not able login to acme-test site from today. Worked fine till yesterday.

https://www.acme-test.com/account/login
i am unable to login into this website :frowning: i have reset my password 3 times but still havn’t succeeded to login

Am able to login now. Can everyone check if its resolved?

am able to login now…

Am able to login now.

This is happening again. After entering user credentials into ACME system 1 and clicking on the login button, the id and password are wiped out and the login screen persists. There is no error message, but the bot cannot progress past the login screen. Trying to execute Advanced test 2.

I have the same issue!

Same problem here right now :confused:

I’m also facing the same problem. It was working fine, I’ve been trying out the challenges and more for about a week back. But now it just won’t let me login. I’ve done password reset but still can’t login.

It seems like looking at the comment section, people have the issue fixed mysteriously and suddenly. Is this a bug that hasn’t had a permanent solution yet or something?