Unable to log on to Orchestrator

Hi,

Recently I am facing a problem of login to Orchestrator https://cloud.uipath.com, or even go to “Try UiPath Free” from the home page of https://www.uipath.com/.

The browser just keeps loading and the url is starting with the following:
https://cloud.uipath.com/portal_/authCallback?code=

I tried to update the window as well as use different browser (e.g. MS Edge, Chrome and Firefox updated to latest version) but still have the same problem.

Can you please advise how to solve the problem?

Thank you in advance and look forward to you.

You may try to clear all your browser cache and cookies, close the browser and retry.
Try in an incognito window to replicate the behavior.
You may try to update the Chrome browser to the latest build.
Also, you may switch the browser profile (in case you have multiple profiles).

Let us know if this helped.

Hi @marian.platonov ,

Thank you for the quick response.
I have tried all these you suggested, even with different browsers, except that I do not have a 2nd browser profile.

Try to follow the information from this link: How to reset Windows Update components on Windows 10 - Pureinfotech

After, try to update your Windows components (KBA), restart the machine, and retry the behavior.

Actually I could log in to UiPath cloud occasionally (simply because of good luck?). I also did encounter same problem when I was using other computers.

On the other hand, I am pretty sure that all my window 11 and browsers are of the latest versions as I just have them updated today.

| marian.platonov Marian Platonov UiPath
August 4 |

• | - |

Try to follow the information from this link: How to reset Windows Update components on Windows 10 - Pureinfotech

After, try to update your Windows components (KBA), restart the machine, and retry the behavior.

Double check again if you have any available updates and restart the machine.

===

Also, you may try to run the Google Chrome executable with an old Windows version.

Check if you are fulfilling the Software requirements:

Hi Marian,

Thank you for your patience and advices. I will try method of compatibility later.

It is weird that the problem is not persistent but on and off.

Just wondering if the “hard- and software requirements” you referred to is for running UiPath Studio and Assistance or access to Orchestrator from web browser?

Cheers.

August 4 |

• | - |

Double check again if you have any available updates and restart the machine.

Hi,
turn off the proxy if enabled :slight_smile:

Just wondering if the “hard- and software requirements” you referred to is for running UiPath Studio and Assistance or access to Orchestrator from web browser?

The requirement is for the UiPath Studio.

For the Automation Cloud, check these requirements: Software requirements

Note: Our offering of UiPath Automation CloudTM requires no installation from your part. To access it, you only need an internet connection with TLS and a compatible web browser.

i hope your region settings are done , and also check the browser cache .

Confirmed there is no proxy.

I have enabled “clearing browser cache upon exit”. Is it alright?

• Make sure that TLS 1.2 is enabled on the impacted machine.
  • Check if your system clock is correctly set with the correct timezone.
  • Clear your browser’s cache & cookies.
  • Update the browser to the latest build and relaunch it.
  • Browser extensions or add-ons: If you’ve tried the above & are still getting the same error, it’s likely an extension on your browser is the culprit. Please disable any browser extensions or add-ons, as they may be interfering with the site.
  • Connectivity Issues: Confirm your internet connection is working properly. Connectivity issues can cause this error. Trying again in a minute or two often bypasses this temporary error.

Hi Marian,

As I mentioned earlier, this problem is on and off. I was able to log on to Ochestrator without any problems though I did not change any of the settings of either Windows or browsers.

I will keep monitoring and feed back.

Cheers.

August 6 |

• | - |
  • Make sure that TLS 1.2 is enabled on the impacted machine.
  • Check if your system clock is correctly set with the correct timezone.
  • Clear your browser’s cache & cookies.
  • Update the browser to the latest build and relaunch it.
  • Browser extensions or add-ons: If you’ve tried the above & are still getting the same error, it’s likely an extension on your browser is the culprit. Please disable any browser extensions or add-ons, as they may be interfering with the site.
  • Connectivity Issues: Confirm your internet connection is working properly. Connectivity issues can cause this error. Trying again in a minute or two often bypasses this temporary error.

Hello did you solve this? I am facing a similar issue, would you mind sharing how you solved

Unfortunately there is no solution. I have given up.