Unable To GetQueueItems Behind Proxy, Program Unable To Recognize The Configured Proxy

Hi, I’am trying to create a bot using UiPath, I’ve used orchestrator API to start a transaction using my java code to add transaction into orchestrator queue and it’s working well without any issues, i successfully add a transaction in the queue.

I’m aware that i used a proxy in my office network, hence i follow all the instruction from uipath documentation and from this forum and now my notebook successfully connected to the orchestrator within proxy. I’m also able to deploy packages, and run job from the orchestrator to my notebook.

The issues come when i use several activities such as

1. Get Queue Items
  2. Set Transaction Items
  3. Set Transaction status

etc, which require connection to the orchestrator, i always get error message as below

error

19.1.0+Branch.master.Sha.3db2bfe8751ed76c2c21f7ee16f53ff69a3e3b75

Source: Get Queue Items

Message: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.

Exception Type: System.Net.WebException

An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (407) Proxy Authentication Required.
at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskExtensions.ThrowIfNeeded(Task task, Boolean suppresThrowException)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.Orchestrator.BaseOrchestratorClientActivity.ThrowIfNeeded(AsyncCodeActivityContext ctx, Task task, Boolean suppresThrowException)
at UiPath.Core.Activities.Orchestrator.BaseOrchestratorClientActivity1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result) at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity1.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Is there any solution for this case? why this error keep appear even the proxy is configured well.

orchestrator

Sorry if my english bad.

Hi @imamwewi

I know you’ve mentioned that you have configured everything properly, but could you give this article a go (or confirm that you configured everything as stated there):

It seems to be the solution.