Unable to delete Storage Bucket files with multiple slashes in file name

I am having trouble deleting storage bucket files with multiple slashes using the “Delete Storage File” activity, as well as manually trying to delete them in Orchestrator. If the file does not have any slashes or just one, I can delete them both via Studio and manually in Orchestrator. Can anyone advise? I am on Studio version 22.4.3, Orchestrator version 22.4.1.

This scenario occurs when using Document Understanding and utilizing the Action Center when the modern folder being used is a subfolder.

Hi @L_0

Verify that the file reference you are providing to the “Delete Storage File” activity is in the correct format. It should include the correct path and file name relative to the storage bucket. Double-check the file reference syntax and ensure it matches the storage provider’s requirements.

Thanks!!!

@Nitya1 This appears to be correct, since I can remove files that do not have multiple slashes. For example, I can remove file “fd9dsab9-37f6-4z1c-9ht0-cps2ec4b913227
\taxonomy.zip” by using the delete storage file activity and changing "" to “/”.