Job title: UiPath Solution Architect 8125
Job role: Solution Architect
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
As a Solution Architect, you will conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of client. Enterprise-wide systems and stimulate apt design discipline to leverage operation models into RPA solution design models.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• Conduct Architectural Evaluation, Design and Analysis of Client Enterprise-wide systems.
• Ensure RPA Implementation Team delivers robust system solution to Client Operations.
• Develop, Enhance and Maintain established service design procedure and process to
assure apt and robust Solution.
• Work closely with Client Enterprise Architect within Architecture Services team to assure
constant compliance of Client’s strategic blueprints and architecture.
• Head responsibility for ongoing suggestions and best practices for UiPath Client
Implementations, Custom Solutions, Product Support, and above all the UiPath Enterprise
• Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably
translated into effectual and robust implementation.
• Identify customer requirements, analyze alternatives, and conduct solution
recommendations related to software, platform, and network configurations.
• Assist Sales and Pre-Sales team in their client conversations in order ensure maximum
conversions and high-quality dialogue.
• Plan, design, and execute complex UiPath Internal and Client Solution Configurations
• Ensure testing assistance and guidance to Implementation Team.
• Prepare and present test plan, Solution Design, technical presentations, analyst briefings
plus white papers to respond to different Custom Solution deliverables.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• 6 - 8 years of work Experience in IT Industry.
• 3+ Years of UiPath experience as an Architect.
• 2-4 years of experience in .NET Suite (C# or VB.net) is must.
• UiPath RPA Solution Architect Certification and Advanced Developer Certification is
• Develop workflows and custom activities using C#.
• Prior Work experience/POCs on Studio Pro, Document Understanding, AI Centre, Action
Centre and/or Computer vision is a big plus.
• Understanding of Enterprise Architecture and IT systems, Process minded, Good
Presentation and communication skills are essential.
• Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is necessary.
• Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
• Basic Knowledge on UiPath Deployment Architecture and Cloud platforms Azure/AWS
• Previous work experience in 3rd Party Integrations with UiPath like ABBYY, Salesforce,
Service Now and/or SharePoint a plus
• Prior Experience on RFPs, RFQs, estimations and other similar Technical Documentation is
• UiPath Certified Professionals ( UCP ) preferred.