Job title: Solution Architect
Job role: Solution Architect
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior, more than 5 years
This is what you’ll do at UiPath
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of Client Enterprise wide systems
- Stimulate apt design discipline to leverage Operation Models into RPA Solution Design Models
- Ensure RPA Implementation Team delivers robust system solution to Client Operations
- Develop, enhance and maintain established service design procedure and process to assure apt and robust Solution and Service design
- Perform closely with Client Enterprise Architect within Architecture Services team to assure constant compliance of Client’s strategic blueprints and architecture
- Expertise in UiPath and deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts; 3-5 years of experience in developing, implementing automation workflows in UiPath.
- Process assessment experience for end-to-end process automation for different domains including RPA proof of concepts and creating Solution Design Document (SDD).
- Adept at process assessments and understands applications of RPA in different business domains.
- proficient in identifying reusable components, managing configurable parameters, queues and Robot schedules.
- Drive design best practices, troubleshoot design/code related issues, if needed
This is what you’ll bring to our team
- Graduate in Computer Science/IT or equivalent Degree
- 7+ years of experience in IT Industry with object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, PowerShell or Python preferred) and implementation experience.
- UiPath Solution Architect certification.
- Experience in cognitive automation, UiPath partner product like ABBYY is a plus
- Deployment experience of enterprise solution in any vertical is a plus
- Excellent communication skill is a must
- Experience on UiPath Advanced feautures
- UiPath Certified Professionals ( UCP ) preferred.