Uipath studio is not open

hi, the uipath studio is not open is my system. they ask for activating but I already activate and I practice daily but today I am facing problem. what I do?

19.1.0+Branch.master.Sha.3db2bfe8751ed76c2c21f7ee16f53ff69a3e3b75

This error show–

Activation failed with error: -4213
Error description: SOAP client has invalid date
License status: Undetermined

Device ID: xyz
Computer: xyz
User Name: xyz

Refer below thread -

Regards,
Karthik Byggari

HI @Piyush_Srivastava

Check whether your system date is not the current date? looks like the error is related to your system date.

Let know how it goes

Hi
My system date is not wrong. It has current date and time.

Thanks and regard

Piyush srivastava

Hi @Piyush_Srivastava,

Click Activate community Edition
then give your email id…
Happy coding :grinning:

Thanks and Regards,
Baisil G

Hi All,

I am using community addition version 2019.4.2, and being asked to activate license daily.
Also whn I try to activiate, it does not activate and says license not activiated.

Only after deleting License folder and reactivate license I am allowed to work.

and this I have to do daily now, do I need to close my application daily, I do not frequently close application but put my laptop on hibernate, not sure if this issue has something to do with this.

Thanks in Advance.
Anurag

Hi @anuarg_tiwari

Are you by chance running Studio from the downloaded .exe installer file? This way it would reset your settings everytime upon fresh installation.

Other option would be that something gets corrupted/cleared each day, this could be related to either any protection software or non-persistence rules of your environment.

I am running from below location, UiPath.Studio.exe.

Hi I am getting this error while trying to run the code. it ask to activate license and in that dialog box in details section below is the error.

System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: To execute processes, please activate a license. (Fault Detail is equal to An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Exception: To execute processes, please activate a license.
at UiPath.Service.Licenses.LicenseManager.d__6.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ExecutionManager.d__25.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
at UiPath.Service.Impl.ExecutionManager.d__10.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous l…).

Hi @anuarg_tiwari

Could you try this solution?