UiPath Studio crashes when I try to run a project since Windows Upgrade saying computer is low on memory

I am unable to run projects in my virtual machine without UiPath crashing, making it impossible to change anything or fix bugs etc. This happens with any project which is a slightly larger build.

It used to run fine on classic, but then crashes and gives us this ‘insufficient memory to continue’ error since updating to Windows. CPU usage jumps up to around the high 90%'s and often the VM itself disconnects (I’m assuming as it doesn’t have processing power to maintain connection).

We also upgraded the RAM on this virtual machine to try and fix this issue, but it made no difference and continues to crash.

I have opened a case with UiPath regarding this, but was wondering if there were any known solutions in the meantime?

Thanks for your help.

Hi @dr1992,

• Check allocating sufficient CPU cores, increasing memory allocation, and optimizing disk I/O.
  • Verify that other processes or applications running on the virtual machine are not consuming excessive resources. Close unnecessary programs or services to free up CPU and memory resources for UiPath.
  • Ensure that your virtualization software (e.g., VMware, VirtualBox, Hyper-V) is up-to-date with the latest patches and updates.

Hey, how do I do these exactly?

@dr1992,

Please check and confirm if your VM machine is satisfying the hardware and software prerequisites.

If your VM as per prerequisites kindly raise a service request.

Thanks,
Ashok :slightly_smiling_face: