UiPath.Studio.CommandLine.exe - TFS commands are not listed

Hi Community,

I created an automation that publishes packages to Orchestrator and also checks in to Azure. For this, I used Invoke PowerShell activity (Invoke Power Shell) to run UiPath.Studio.CommandLine.exe commands (Mass Update Command Line Parameters).

In my development virtual machine, everything works perfectly. The problem I’m facing is in the production virtual machine, which doesn’t have the TFS commands.

I came to this conclusion in the following way: If I type the UiPath.Studio.CommandLine.exe command in the development virtual machine, the TFS commands are listed. And when I type the same command in the production virtual machine, they are not.

Development VM:

Prod VM:

Note: Both are in the same version.

Development VM:

Prod VM:

One thing I noticed is that the documentation above shows GIT, SVN and TFS commands. So, I think the commands are only listed if the versioning tool is installed or possibly some other tool. But I’m not sure what exactly I have to install to show the TFS ones.

On one hand, I believe this installation hypothesis makes sense. Because, on my local machine I have git installed for a long time and the git commands were listed

On the other hand, I’m not so sure about it. Because, I installed git on the development machine to test this and the git commands weren’t listed, even after restarting the machine.

Anyway, this is very confusing and I have not found documentation covering this specific subject. So, any help would be very welcome.

Thanks everyone.

I just found out that commands are only listed for enabled source control plugins

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.