Job title: Senior Software Engineer
Job role: Other Role
Company name: UiPath
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
UiPath AI Center is a ML Ops platform for UiPath Automation Customers to operationalize and
manage their machine learning models. Using AI Center, customers can upload their models / datasets, train and deploy them for serving, integrate them in UiPath automation workflows, monitor, manage and improve the models continuously.
The platform is built completely on Kubernetes and other CNCF technologies and is available on cloud and on premises.
What you’ll do at UiPath?
• You will be architecting, designing, and developing internet scale web applications.
• You will be mentoring and providing technical leadership to a team of engineers.
• You will employ Agile methodologies like Scrum to plan and deliver committed results
keeping relevant stakeholders in the loop along the way.
• You will be working closely with backend engineers to define the right interface for the
front-end application to consume.
• You will help define and refine engineering processes across the team.
• ou will work closely with Engineering Managers, Product Managers and UX Designers in
defining and prioritizing the roadmap of the area/product.
• You will act as the face of the area/product helping onboard customers/partners and
ensuring their continued success.
• You will analyse product usage and operational data to help drive improvements across
• You will participate in cross team/geo initiatives.
What you’ll bring to the team?
• 8+ years of experience in software engineering, developing large scale commercial
• 4+ years of experience in Java based technologies/services and associated frameworks l
like Spring Boot, Hibernate etc.
• Strong customer passion, accountability, and drive to enhance customer experience
working well with teams across the organization.
• Strong bias for action, be adaptable and exhibit uninhibited entrepreneurial spirit with a
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, programming principles and best
practices using at least one end programming language/framework like Java, C#.
• Strong knowledge and experience in distributed systems, caching, queueing systems like
rabbitmq, SQL and/or No-SQL databases like SQL Server.
• Ability to evaluate design approaches, tools etc., build frameworks and improve existing
• Experience in providing technical leadership, mentoring, and driving team of engineers
towards defined objectives.
• Experience with container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm and microservices
• Strong problem-solving skills, understanding of standard Data Structures & basic
algorithms, space & time complexities.
• Deep understanding in debugging, troubleshooting and application performance tuning
• Experience with back-end integration, Web services & APIs, REST/OData/GraphQL,
JSON, XML, ProtoBuf etc.
• Experience in ML/AI domains and taking ML models to production would be a plus.
• Thorough understanding & experience of unit testing, functional testing, scale, and
load testing related tools like Mocha, Jasmine, Karma, WebDriver, Nightwatch, JMeter,
• Familiarity with build systems, CI/CD tools (like Azure DevOps, Jenkins), application
• Familiarity with cloud infrastructures like AWS or Azure or GCP.