UiPATH MVP APPLICATION IS UP!

Calling all UiPath Enthusiasts!!! :hugs::star_struck:

After Forward III, we have been cooking up some community initiatives that we will be expanding into 2020. We appreciate ALL of you - from those who have been engaged with us for years to those whom have just started their journey with UiPath. Because of this, and to keep our promise of democratizing RPA, we have opened up our application form for the MVP program of 2020!

Participation in this program will provide various opportunities and benefits that would enhance your professional growth: world-class connections, engaging in regional events, influencing the product roadmap with your expertise and feedback, and more!

If you think you are an industry expert, thought leader, influencer, or evangelist of UiPath, please apply to the application below, to show your interest and how you qualify for the MVP title.

We will be announcing the official MVPs in January 2020. We can’t wait to see the next class of MVPs!

If you have any questions, please join the #mvpinquiry channel on UiPath Community Slack

:star: CLICK HERE TO APPLY

49 Likes

Hi @judylee,

Wow.Superb :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Regards
Balamurugan.S

13 Likes

I wish to all the applicants good luck! I’m sure that will be really hard to choose the new MVP class considering all the awesome people here in the Forum :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to seeing new MVP faces! Keep rocking and see you soon :nerd_face:

Regards,

22 Likes

Wooohooo… Awesome!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

18 Likes

Good luck @Lahiru.Fernando!! You’re going to be a top candidate for sure :muscle:

And good luck to everyone who contribute to the growth of this community!

15 Likes

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Can’t wait to see the next round of MVPs!!! :smile::star_struck::crazy_face:

16 Likes

You stole my line, so Ima just quote you!

14 Likes

Hmmm sounds great! :slight_smile::cool::cool::cool:

cheers😁

16 Likes

Cheers @judylee

12 Likes

Great !!

11 Likes

Wow!!!

14 Likes

Current MVP’s be like: Bring it on !:rofl:

Its great to see how this program democratizing RPA and giving everyone opportunity they deserve.:clap::clap:
Can’t wait to meet future MVP’s.:crossed_fingers:

19 Likes

Great…:love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

14 Likes

That’s amazing. :star_struck:

12 Likes

Awesome :robot::partying_face::robot::partying_face::robot::partying_face:

Looking forward to meeting the new MVPs!!!

GOOD LUCK!!

22 Likes

Oooooooooo :robot::robot::robot:

14 Likes

Good Luck to all :slight_smile: :robot: :partying_face:

13 Likes

So excited it’s going to be great!!

12 Likes

Good Luck everyone! A new generation of MVP’s is coming in soon! :slight_smile:

14 Likes